Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well I just finished my first 3 tactical squads for my Black Legion. So that makes 30 miniatures painted in the first week of February. Not bad and it has me on track to finish all 3000 points by the end of the month.
Below are all the pictures I took. Should be 15 of them. Hopefully I will have two more squads finished tomorrow.





This is the first tactical squad. Consists of 10 Chaos Space Marines with an aspiring champion with a power fist, marine with plasma gun, and a marine with a missile launcher.










Tactical squad 2 has 10 marines with an aspiring champion with a power sword, marinw with meltagun, and a marine with an autocannon. The meltagun in this squad comes from the old Fabius Bile boxex set. Just something a little different.













The last tactical squad is another 10 man squad with an aspiring champion sporting another power sword, marine with meltagun, and a marine with a missile launcher.









No comments:

Post a Comment