Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Update

Ok, so looking back on February it was a pretty good month. I finished an entire army of Chaos Space Marine Black Legion for Warhammer 40k. Not bad for 28 days. Over 2500 points of models and they look pretty good. No vehicles but pretty good.

I didn't finish the dreadnought because I still haven't ordered it from Forge World so I guess that is a pretty good reason why I didn't finish it.

I am looking forward to March but I will probably get almost no painting done this month. I have two term papers due. One on the 14th and one on the 21st so that will just about ruin the rest of the month for me. Gotta love grad school. Anyway probably will get some stuff done. Right now I have 14 terminators almost finished for my Black Legion so these will probably get done next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment