Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rogue Trader Iron Warriors Terminators

Just finished some Rogue Trader terminators. Painted them as Iron Warriors. I went with a dark metallic color instead of the bright silver that is a common color for Iron Warriors. I actually prefer the old Rogue Trader terminators compared to the newer metal or plastic ones.


I decided to paint the warning stripes on the side of all of the shoulder pads to add some color to what really turns out to be a pretty monochrome color scheme. Makes them look a lot better without having to spend a lot of time doing it.


Below is the classic terminator sergeant with the correct arms. Probably my favorite terminator model.


The old school heavy flamer. Really cool looking. I decided to go with two of these in my squad. Not really the most effective weapon but I guess it would make sense for an army that is supposed to be all about laying siege to people.


No comments:

Post a Comment