Friday, January 15, 2010

Lord of the Rings Riders of the Dead

Well a little late but here are the Riders of the Dead.



Ok so these are a little but greener than the other ones but it is still hard to tell from the picture. What I did this time was use a tank brush for the final three levels of dry brushing. This kept more of the green showing.

Still not exactly what I think would look best. If I had to do it all over again I would probably use three different colors of green ink. I would use the snot green, a medium green, and probably something that is really between green and yellow. I think this would give a much more otherworldly color scheme.

But as this is all about getting large amount of miniatures painted quickly and decently this will have to wait until I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment